Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- item - nr: 211257567
- Shop - nr.: CB12253
The electronics box version D allows you to mount instrument buttons in place of the large original fittings on your motorcycle.
The connection and adjustment of the boxes is very well described by the manufacturer and also easy to implement. A good technical understanding should be available, however, since we do not provide a plug & play solution with wiring diagram, etc..
We offer various buttons to choose from, which you can mount on the handlebars of your bike. Count on your bike, how many buttons / buttons you need. Some buttons can be used twice (e.g. turn signal left can mean turn signal off at the same time). If you press the button once, the motorcycle flashes, if you press it again, the turn signal is off again).
You can find the different buttons under the accessories in this description.
Here some teschnische data from the manufacturer (Under the downloads below the description also the assembly instructions and a Youtube video to find):
This control box is probably the most flexible box on the market. It controls all the most important functions on the motorcycle. The following options are possible:
- Integrated flasher relay, controllable via pushbuttons or with switches.
- Output for flasher control available
- 2 inputs for side stand - and neutral switch are implemented
- Adjustable flasher reset and limiting light function of the flasher (position light)
- Control of high and low beam via push button or switch
- Control of horn via push button
- Control of brake light
- Control LED's at the outputs for easier monitoring of the functions
- Automatic recognition of an optionally available handlebar adapter in button mode.
By the way, the new D-Box can also be controlled with only 2 push buttons. Therefore, no key combinations need to be memorized by the user:
- A short press on one of the two buttons switches the respective turn signal on.
- Another short press on one of the two buttons switches it off again.
- A slightly longer press and hold (for about 0.3 seconds) on the left switches the horn.
- A slightly longer press and hold (over about 0.3 seconds) on the right switches the starter.
- Two short button presses on the left side switches between high and low beam.
- Two short button presses on the right side switch the ignition on - or off.
- A short push on both buttons at the same time switches the hazard warning lights on.
The individual outputs are of course short-circuit proof and self-resetting after a short circuit.
|Triumph AC bis 2015:|| |
|Triumph LC ab 2016:|| |
- Triumph AC bis 2015
- Bonneville SE Gussrad
- Bonneville T100 EFI
- Bonneville T100 Vergaser
- Scrambler EFI
- Scrambler Vergaser
- Speedmaster / America
- Thruxton 900 EFI
- Thruxton Vergaser
- Triumph LC ab 2016
- Bobber 16" / Bobber Black EU 4
- Bobber 16" / Bobber Black EU 5
- Bobber 19"
- Bonneville T100 EU 4
- Bonneville T100 EU 5
- Bonneville T120 EU 4
- Bonneville T120 EU 5
- Scrambler 1200 XC EU 4
- Scrambler 1200 XC EU 5
- Scrambler 1200 XE EU 4
- Scrambler 1200 XE EU 5
- Speed Twin EU 4
- Speed Twin EU 5
- Speedmaster EU 4
- Speedmaster EU 5
- Street Cup
- Street Scrambler / Scrambler 900 EU 4
- Street Scrambler / Scrambler 900 EU 5 - Street Scrambler / Scrambler 900
- Street Twin / Speed Twin 900 EU 4
- Street Twin / Speed Twin 900 EU 5 - Street Twin / Speed Twin 900
- Thruxton 1200
- Thruxton 1200 R
- Thruxton 1200 RS