Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- item - nr: 3002010
- Shop - nr.: CB00252
Motoscope mini black. It doesn't get any smaller than this. With integrated tachometer.
Classicbike-Raisch offers some special mounting plates and materials for Motogadget instruments (you can find them all under the accessory items in this description).
Also, an additional box is needed to connect the tachometers on many motorcycles (also found under the accessories).
Model specific descriptions can be found below the general description.
The motoscope mini is an extremely small, digital motorcycle instrument. The LED display, which was specially developed by us for this purpose, is unique in the instrument sector. 251 ultra-bright LEDs form an almost rimless, outstandingly readable display surface, which can be used completely for the representation of the display values. Only this innovative, elaborate technology enables a maximum display area with minimum housing dimensions at the same time.
The motoscope mini fits almost any two-, three- or four-wheeler due to its very simple, elegant design and high-quality appearance. It can support the styling in an exposed position, but can also be integrated inconspicuously and 'cleanly' - everything is possible with the mini!
The innovative dot matrix of 251 ultra-bright LEDs displays the engine speed by means of a scalable, horizontal luminous band and all other functions as a numerical value in an easily detectable manner. The speed can also be called up as a numerical value at the touch of a button. To achieve optimum readability in darkness, sunlight and twilight, the luminosity of the LEDs is automatically adjusted. A speed value can be entered for the limit range of the permissible speed ('red range') or as a switching flash function. If this value is exceeded, all LEDs light up pulsatingly at the same time.
The highlight: the display of the motoscope mini can show the numerical values not only from left to right, but also from top to bottom. Therefore, the instrument can also be mounted upright!
With the supplied menu button or e.g. the light horn button on the handlebars is switched between the displays. The standard indication on the display is the speed value. The other measured values can be fetched on the display by a short keystroke if required. Optionally, it can be set that the display automatically returns to the speed value after a short time or that a specific display is fixed.
Presets or stored values remain of course stored even without power supply.
For all bikes with LCD speedometer a break out box is needed: to the article
As a replacement to the not so nice speedo snail we have a spacer Translated with
- For mounting on all air-cooled Triumph Modern Classic Bikes, we offer a mounting plate (see accessories article in this description).
- For all models that have a speedometer with LCD display (odometer) from the factory, an additional break-out box is necessary to connect. This box can also be found under the accessories in this description.
- If your Triumph has a factory speedometer snail, we offer the spacer (this allows you to remove the speedometer snail). See accessory article in this description.
- To mount a Motogadget speedometer on one of the water cooled Triumph Modern Classic models it is mandatory to install the additional speedometer box LC.
You can find this under the accessories in this description.
- For mounting on a BMW R nineT is the additional box: Motogadget Mo.Hub BMW R9T needed.
- We recommend here but to order the complete kit (see similar articles in this description).
|BMW R nineT:|| |
|Triumph AC bis 2015:|| |
- BMW R nineT
- R nineT /5 EU 4
- R nineT Classic EU 4
- R nineT Pure EU 4
- R nineT Racer
- R nineT Scrambler EU 4
- R nineT Urban GS EU 4
- Triumph AC bis 2015
- Bonneville SE Gussrad
- Bonneville T100 EFI
- Bonneville T100 Vergaser
- Scrambler EFI
- Scrambler Vergaser
- Thruxton 900 EFI
- Thruxton Vergaser