Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: CB10983
- Raisch-ID: MSS.07.512.10000/B
The SW-MOTECH engine guard offers additional protection against stone chips and unwanted ground contact while giving the bike a swashbuckling touch. The solid aluminum construction, which matches the vehicle design of the naked bike, has inlets for ventilation of the engine block, and a rubber-damped suspension serves to reduce vibrations. The 4-millimeter-thick engine guard easily mounts to original mounting points without drilling or welding using supplied custom steel mounting hardware.
Additional protection of the engine against stone impact and in the event of ground contact: Made of high-quality aluminum alloy, the engine guard shows off its full capabilities off the road, but also gives street bikes added safety and an individual look. State-of-the-art manufacturing processes give the model-specific guards a secure fit without compromising ground clearance. Attachment to frame mounting points adds stability and allows for easy installation.
- Rubber cushioned suspension
- Good ventilation through circumferential air inlets
- Can be mounted without drilling or welding
- Load bearing and easy installation on original mounting points, no modifications to the motorcycle are required
- Model specific development for optimal fit
- Mounting material included in delivery
- Robust design made of high quality aluminum alloy
|Modelle BMW R9T:||R nineT /5, R nineT Classic Euro 3, R nineT Classic Euro 4, R nineT Pure Euro 4, R nineT Racer, R nineT Scrambler Euro 4, R nineT Urban GS Euro 4|