Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Artikelnr.: 7070137
- Order number: CB11890
Lithium-ion power battery. For the weight fetishists among the motorcyclists.
Power means 72 Wh compared to 45 Wh for both normal lithium-ion batteries.
The battery weighs only about 1 kg. This saves between 2 - 4 kg depending on the battery used. There is no easier way to save weight on your bike.
12 V maintenance-free lithium-ion battery, capacity 3.8 A, energy 72 Wh, dimensions in mm 150x65x131, charging current recommended 4.5 Ampere, maximum charging current for quick charging 35 Ampere.
Very cost-intensive, but EASY! We supply only the very latest technology.
The battery is delivered before charged.
With charge level indicator (simply press the button on top of the battery and the integrated LEDs will show you the current charge level).
Another great advantage of lithium batteries is their extremely low self-discharge (maximum 5% per month). Whereby our experience has shown that it is even lower.
We recommend to order our charger if you don't have one that is capable of lithium-ion.
The following advantages speak for JMT lithium-ion batteries:
- approx. 1/3 of the weight of comparable lead-acid batteries
- Brass pole connections for best conductivity
- completely black battery case
- Battery housing made of nylon, therefore a deformation at heat is practically impossible
- unbeatable cost/weight saving ratio
- can be installed in any position, as they do not contain acid
- contains no heavy metals
- balanced discharge/charging of all cells by balancer
- Fast charging with high charging current possible (up to 90% in 6 min)
- very low self-discharge (max. 5% per month)
- good performance even at high temperatures up to 60°C
- safe technology and long service life
|BMW R nineT:|| |
|Triumph AC bis 2015:|| |
|Triumph LC ab 2016:|| |
- BMW R nineT
- R nineT /5 EU 4
- R nineT Classic EU 3
- R nineT Classic EU 4
- R nineT Classic EU 5
- R nineT Pure EU 4
- R nineT Pure EU 5
- R nineT Racer
- R nineT Scrambler EU 4
- R nineT Scrambler EU 5
- R nineT Urban GS EU 4
- R nineT Urban GS EU 5
- Triumph AC bis 2015
- Bonneville SE Gussrad
- Bonneville T100 EFI
- Bonneville T100 Vergaser
- Scrambler EFI
- Scrambler Vergaser
- Speedmaster / America
- Thruxton 900 EFI
- Thruxton Vergaser
- Triumph LC ab 2016
- Bobber 16" / Bobber Black EU 4
- Bobber 16" / Bobber Black EU 5
- Bobber 19"
- Bonneville T100 EU 4
- Bonneville T100 EU 5
- Bonneville T120 EU 4
- Bonneville T120 EU 5
- Scrambler 1200 XC EU 4
- Scrambler 1200 XC EU 5
- Scrambler 1200 XE EU 4
- Scrambler 1200 XE EU 5
- Speed Twin EU 4
- Speed Twin EU 5
- Speedmaster EU 4
- Speedmaster EU 5
- Street Cup
- Street Scrambler / Scrambler 900 EU 4
- Street Scrambler / Scrambler 900 EU 5 - Street Scrambler / Scrambler 900
- Street Twin / Speed Twin 900 EU 4
- Street Twin / Speed Twin 900 EU 5 - Street Twin / Speed Twin 900
- Thruxton 1200
- Thruxton 1200 R
- Thruxton 1200 RS