Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: CB11808
- Raisch-ID: FRS.11.011.10103
Height adjustable cross stays for Triumph Scrambler 1200. These stays give by their structure and size right hold! With a screw (exchangeable) on the underside so that the detent does not drag away with a lot of inclination.
The detents can be mounted in 2 different positions (original or 15mm lower).
This is how the detents on a scrambler should look like! Optically a suitable Look and good hold in the area, if the motorcycle is ridden times in the standing position.
- For mounting on the footrest mounting bracket
- Made of high-quality, corrosion-resistant cast stainless steel with removable rubber coating
- Largely dimensioned contact area
- Non-slip due to profiled surface structure
- Footrest joint made of high-strength aluminium alloy, CNC milled
- Screwable in two height positions (original position and 15 mm lower)
- Suitable for off-road and touring applications
Scope of delivery:
- 2 footrests including retaining joints
- mounting material
- mounting instructions